Highly-Sought Speaker, Thought Leader & Consultant:
Debra Tendrich is the founder and leader of EBLB. She can be found on the speaker and trainer lists of the industry’s most well-respected health association conferences as well as many state and local professional associations and ownership groups. Her expertise has attracted packed sessions on topics such as American Food Deserts, Diabetes, and Cognitive Retraining. She has authored and co-authored nutritional content for health and academic centers, and she recently launched a series of digital trainings.
Debra has enjoyed building EBLB healthy education for America’s children. As the company grew, she had the unique and rewarding, first-hand experience of working with and impacting the lives of over 5,000 children. Hands-on experience has been vital in understanding how kids learn and will be critical to EBLB’s continued expansion across nutritional health channels.
- Awarded Ms. Florida Woman of Achievement 2017 through the National Woman of Achievement Pageant
- Recognized as a top businesswoman and healthy eating game changer by The Palm Beach Post, Sun Sentenial, Boca and Delray newspapers
- Published author on Childhood Obesity, Nutrition, and Long Term Dietary Health
- Salud Health contributor to La Guia News and healthy lifestyle leader to the Spanish speaking community
- Active contributor and speaker at Future Leaders United For Change and Upward Bound Program
- United Way Hunger Relief Committee Member
- PBC Executive Board Member for Crime Prevention and Healthy Lifestyle
- Co-chair of Palm Beach County’s Birth-to-22 Nutrition Initiative
- Certificate of Community Service and Dedication Award Winner – Guardian Angels
- Association of Women in Communications (AWCSF) honoree
- Advisory Board member for the FAU School of Social Work
- Ambassador and Leadership Graduate for the Boca Chamber
- 100 Women Who Care Committee Member
- Active Mentor in the Viner Mentorship Program
Debra can be booked for guest appearances or special speaking events. If you’re interested in having Debra attend your event, please contact us.