Healthy Food Substitution Tips That Make A Big Difference
We all love some good ol’ home cooking! Is it the healthiest? Probably not, but here are some tips that will help you indulge without growing your bulge!
Here are 10 Healthy substitutions that make a big difference. Here are some examples below:
1) Zoodles (Zucchini noodles) or Spaghetti Squash to replace noodles
2) Nuts or seeds to replace croutons
3) Ground Flaxseeds with fresh herbs to replace breadcrumbs
4) Lettuce or Collard wraps instead of bread or tortillas
5) Mashed Avocado instead of Mayo
6) Natural Popcorn (not from a bag) instead of chips
7) Coco Nibs instead of chocolate chips
8) Cauliflower Mash instead of mashed potatoes
9) Pureed fresh fruit to replace syrup
10) Saute with low-sodium vegetable broth instead of oil
Look out for some more Eat better Live Better tips!
Thank you and have a nutritious day!
Eat Better Live Better